EXTENSIVE FINE ART COURSE FOR BEGINNERS
You can learn to draw and paint like a pro. This is a promise I make with confidence. You have a right brain that was made for this. You can do this!
In my class you do not need any previous knowledge or practical experience in drawing or painting. I am here to teach you all the fine art basics from scratch. There is no judgement or pressure to perform here, only support and gentle guidance. We all started at stick figure level.
- Train your right brain and develop its strengths
- Build a solid basis of practical knowledge and experience in fine art skills to create the illusion of realistic 3-dimentional images on a flat surface in grayscale and colour
- Drawing techniques in graphite pencil, charcoal, coloured pencil soft pastels
- Painting techniques in watercolours and acrylics
- Develop your own artistic style
- Develop artistic and general confidence
- Develop creative thinking skills
- Work at a pace that is comfortable for you in an environment free from pressure and judgement
Attend one 2 hour class per week at a discounted monthly fee of R1190 p/p per month. Individual classes at R350 p/p per class.
Use Right Edge Art’s materials in class or bring your own.
Choose a weekly time that suits you.Your weekly class time is not set in stone. You can move your class time in advance or arrange for a catch-up class should you miss a class and need to catch up.
Right Edge Art available times: Tuesday to Friday 8am to 12pm(morning classes) and 6pm to 8pm(evening classes)
Saturday 9am to 11am (12 to 17 age group) and 11am to 1pm (adult age group)
Contact me for more information and enrollment. No walk-ins please.